Guys I'm going to install a set of adjustable strut rods on my 69 street/strip Dart and have a few questions. The car is 3350# in street trim and has a 434" R1 small block and has ran 6.40 in the 1/8 and I expect to be in the .30's this year.

How do you set the ride height? I know the adjuster bolts raise and lower the front. But where do you measure on each side? The MP chassis manual says to start with 1/2" between the rubber bumper and it's stop and go up from there.

I suspect I have a bad torsion bar on the drivers side as it takes more turns of the bolt to show up in measurements. The passengers side responds to small adjustments. I always bounce the car after making an adjustment.

The car currently has .850" bars on it and I have a set of .870" bars that I can install. The car should run 10.0's or teens and according MP chassis manual it don't need /6 bars. Do y'all think the .870" bars will work or do I need to find another set of .850" bars?

Does rake angle help stock suspension cars? With 5/8" lowering blocks in the rear my car only has 1/4" or so measured at the pinch weld in front of the rear tires and behind the front tires.

Thanks, Justin

Last edited by justinp61; 05/23/20 04:22 PM.