OK, this girgling sound is driving me nuts, the car is a 71 roadrunner 440 six pack, all stock. When I come back from a drive, shut the engine off, get out of the car I hear this girgling noise coming from what it appears the fuel separator that is located in the left rear whellwell. I don't know if its sucking fuel from the gas tank or the carb of something else. The car is hard to start when it sits for more than a week, but I hear this often. From my understanding there isn't supposed to be any fuel in this seperator right? Its only supposed to be vapors. Anybody ever hear of this?
Now I posted two pics , one the seperator itself with the five lines and one of the plumbing when I put the car back together.
Also i have a link to a you tube video with the noise its making. I took this by putting my phone inside the whell well and recorded a short video. This is my firstime to to this link so bear with me if it doesn't work the first time.
Link to noise https://youtu.be/uPeCVUxw08I

Maybe I got the plumbing wrong, I am also wondering if this is why it always seems that my fuel bowl at the carb is low on fuel

Any help would be appreciated.

fuel seperator plumbing.JPGfuel seperator.JPG