Originally Posted by not_a_charger
Our boxing gym has put up dozens of videos...30, 45, and 75 minute classes. I don't have a heavy bag at home, but if you put in the work, shadowboxing is a great workout. They've also put up several 30 and 45 minute kettlebell videos. Between those, my T25 videos, and my own weightlifting/body weight movement routine, I'm maintaining my weight/fitness/strength. I probably haven't made any gains, and I know that once I can go back to the boxing gym and hit the 95 lb.heavy bag, it will probably take me a week or two to get over the inevitable soreness, but otherwise, I should pick up right where I left off.

If you're even maintaining you're doing well. I know a lot ov people that have put on 20lbs. Its pathetic. I also see a LOT ov people out running, that i never used to see, tons out walking dogs, biking. Our trails are teeming with hikers, and people are bringing their equipment and stuff to the track to play there. Most lifters i know are doing something, but they're losing weight without the heavy weight. It'll come back, and really, some ov them could be in better shape to begin with. Me and my lifter are doing great in all this... i miss the gym, and yeah, definitely the scenery... but lifting is going well.

If i had an extra $250 i'd buy another pair ov rubber mats and set up in my driveway. We've had some gorgeous days lately, and the lack ov industry has really cleared the skies ov pollution. It'd be so nice to train outside on the nice days...