OK, I get it, the kid was speeding, cars passing the pulled over offender were beeping, etc.
I git bored, couldn't finish the video.
But how exactly did the LEO catch and pull over the 190+mph speeder?

Back in the early 70's, I attended a rock concert venue called the Hollywood Sportatorium. It was west of the city of Hollywood, Fla on a single 2 lane Hwy. Traffic post concerts was always horrendous. The few cross roads on the main highway were miles apart, having only stop signs.

So I left the concert with my date in my hot rod bright red 62 Polara 500. Traffic was heavy and moving under the speed limit. There was no oncoming traffic.

So I pulled into the passing lane, and started passing miles of traffic. I noticed others behind me got the idea and pulled out also. After a few miles I notice the cars behind are starting to pull back in for reasons unknown to me.

Well it was a LEO in the passing lane. He pulled me over. Read me the riot act.

I held my ground as well as teenager could in a red hot rod, "but I wasn't breaking any laws"

Many of the passing cars jeered.

He finally gave me a warning for having red over spray on my tag light, and let me go.

Not sure who the joke was really on?

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.