I used Tri-City for my 73 Challenger bumpers and bumper guards. When I got everything back, the bumper guards didn't fit the contour of the bumpers any more. While trying to install them, the chrome cracked. Tri-City re-chromed them for free but they guy on the phone sounded mad. He accused me of over tightening them. Before sending them out I cleaned up the matting surfaces and made sure they fit the bumpers perfectly. When they came back they didn't fit again. I had to modify the matting surfaces again so they fit. I ended up spraying some paint on the edges so they weren't bare metal. I don't know how long that will last.

While trying to get the front bumper aligned I tapped on the edge to push it over to the drivers side. The chrome on the top back edge of the bumper(by the grill) started cracking. At that point I just left it. You can't see the cracks unless you're right down on the bumper looking for it. Still didn't make me very happy though. Maybe all chrome is that brittle today but I wasn't 100% happy with Tri-City