Ed thanks for the reply. I am not wanting to make an exact SS replica. Just like the styling of these era cars & the history. Would likely end up looking more like a "footbraker" than an SS. I have located a 413 engine & also a 2 hardtop donar car. Both reasonable price. I know the 64 hardtop had a different roof. However I think I can make it work as a hardtop??? Going to put a cage in it anyway. I saw a mag feature a few months back with a 63 Dodge hardtop that had my roof style. I have decent and improving skills with each car I do. And more importantly I have friends with different expertise. I have a buddy (GM guy) who will bail me out if I get in too deep. He's a pretty good welder as I have seen his work many times. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have the strech look due to wheel base differeces. Thanks again. Anyone else want to share their thoughts or advice?

5141863-cars004.jpg (105 downloads)

2005 Dakota 4X4 3.7 2004 Rumble Bee 5.7 1978 Diplomat 318 1969 Satellite 318 "bracket racer" 1966 Barracuda (in progress ) 1964 Dodge 330 (future race project) 1962 Belvedere (HUM????)