There are SO many business opportunities. I swear every week I see/think of one. Mostly out of my own needs and not able to find anyone. But this corona virus would put a lid on many of them.

For example....

I need the cracks in my asphalt parking lot filled. Not with the Home Depot slop but with the professional stuff. I called a couple companies and literally 2 old drunks came out, one at NIGHT with flash lights. One gave me a CRAZY high price after a week. The ones that came at night never called back. So one Sunday while driving by a 7-11 I see 3 guys with these lawnmower looking things FILLING cracks. I stopped got a card. Guy showed me the equipment. The boxes of tar/goop that they put in these things that were heated by a propane tank. I texted our address like the guy asked. Even snapped and texted a picture of our lot with dimensions. Days went by. Nothing. After a week I called he said he would stop by to quote. You would think an adult would let me know it it was too small a job. Maybe I'm just poor trash but $1000 for a day of work is real money.
IF I WERE YOUNGER I'd buy one of these and make a grand a weekend. They guy I think said $3000 for the 7-11 lot which was about 3x bigger than mine. I would have gladly paid $800-1000. Cheaper than the $16,000 I paid to redo the lot.
I'm pretty sure I AM going to buy one of these or see if a place like Suncoast rents these. Would be a great time to do it right now. Oh, and the guy that never came out to quote gave me a tip. He said they use a wire wheel device to clean out the cracks. I had thought they would be using compressed air.

hotbox10_asphalt_crack_machine_melter_10_gallon_sealcoating_warranty_dual_torch.png

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets