Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by 340cpe
Showtime Restorations the former Motorparts South, hands down. You will not be disappointed. Great people, two I have installed were in 3rd generation Chargers and fit great.

Their carpet source for the about the last decade has been ACC, ACC has slowly acquired the various auto carpet operations large and small, As for the OP's question, I'd second Dante's advice, and I'd also recommend the mass backing option...

Mike

I ordered mine direct fro ACC a few years ago and at the time of order I asked about shipping flat and they offered to do that direct for additional fees, though they insisted all their carpet was made to order, freshly formed and wouldn't require the ship flat if you handle it correctly . . . but your choice. So I ordered without the ship flat option and got the mass backing, followed their suggestion once received. No issues with the process but did find the mass backing was more difficult to work with, just my opinion from my experience. Again, looks great, no errors on install, just harder to wrestle, cut, and form as needed in some areas.

I've seen where Mike was high on the product in the past and one of the reasons I went with the mass backing, maybe there are a few tricks he's learned and can share to make installation easier.

Good luck