[Linked Image]
I’ve lost most of my MaTS picts over the years.... one of the joys of “technology” over printed photos I guess. This was in the staging lanes after we got the W8 mill in place the summer before. The yellow Duster beside me was my cousins ride that my dad built quite a bit of. He’d sold it and the new owners made the trek from Wyoming to race.

I’ve kind of lost track of which and how many MaTS I’ve attended. I know I’ve missed a bunch of them. 2012 was bittersweet. I drove my Mirada in the gate and left it in the swap area where it was to be put on a trailer and delivered to its new owner. 2016 we skipped as we decided to chase the Hot Rod Heritage Series (finished 3rd). 2018 we broke the tangs on the pump gear in our 727 from “L” first round Sunday am after the burnout. 2019 we showed up after basically wrecking the car three weeks prior. Put our old iron headed high 10 combo in and runner upped in pro class. I attribute that thrash to me parking the car and pretty much not caring about it for many months. Lil engine and wrong converter is a time slip printing machine and we hit 2020 full steam ahead..... but look at us now.

Cab your friends John and Jen are really great people. You won’t find anyone nicer than those two.

I was REALLY looking forward to MaTS this year. Hopefully we’ll find normal again and we’ll be able to have it happen. Have met a ton of great people and have had fun times there.