Read here;
http://www.longacreracing.com/technical-articles.aspx?item=8162

Moving the tie rods down is easy. You can add caster. Or the outer tie rods can be replaced with heim joints and use a spacer. If the outer tie rod is to low reducing Caster will bring them up. Anything else is more than likely going to require bending the outer tie rod attachment point. So with our type of suspension that means bending the steering arm section of the lower ball joint. The other item I see on A bodys is that many times the front suspension is raised quite a bit. The arc of the upper control arms now pulls the upper ball joint in during rebound (extension) causing extreme negative camber. Camber affects toe. A taller spindle would help in this situation (FMJ body). Also mentioned earlier was the in/out oscillation of the wheels coming down from a wheel stand. This is NOT a Mopar only issue. Many have theories as to the cause. Here's mine: As the suspension rises the track narrows. The natural arc of the control arms makes this inevitable. The track width is now narrower. When the tires come back into contact with the ground they push and scrub outward to return to the natural track width. During this process the bushings are compressed, steering linkage flexed ( especially the idler arm pivot up/down), frame rail and control arm flex also. This causes the toe to oscillate positive/negative. The best cure I've used is to add compression to the front shocks. This allows the front suspension to settle slowly. This in itself is a benefit of not unloading the rear tires. You can get them right with some work. Mine stays straight as an arrow
Doug

64 in D gas trim.jpg