Originally Posted by Harry's Taxi 2
Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
Originally Posted by MR_P_BODY
I don't really know why (other than maybe some tinfoil hat theories) but the worldwide press still has some hype powers.

let's have a discussion on this in a couple of weeks about what really didn't happen as far as the actual virus goes.......I have no doubt of some lingering economic (some real and some falsely blame) setback.

let me ask, do you know of anyone personally that has/had a confirmed case of the china/corona/wuhann/covid flu?

Since this after noon Mich is 10 more.. all confirmed thats 12 now
wave

And, do you know any of those 12? I think that’s the point he is making. All these confirmed cases, but yet, no one seems to know anyone personally that has it.

You got it.....that's been my point exactly. I've asked that question multiple times in multiple different live chats with 7000+ viewers and it's been the same answer "no, not personally" (and I hope that answer continues) Have any of you flown across the country and picked up USA Today or NYT newspapers with different headlines depending on where your at?
[/quote]

Sorry guys, sounds like the same argument against climate change, when some ask for definitive proof, and only acceptable "proof" being main street being under 12' of water.

I don't plan on being one of the buried to provide it, each to their own.

Catch 22, because if maximum precautions are taken, the death toll will be hopefully and relatively small, and afterwards many will gloat, " see we told you all it was hype", and if the response is cavalier, many will not be around for the survivors to spout, "See, I told you it was serious"

Choice is clear to me.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.