And as wise as you can tell yourself you are, your clueless about others situation.

So you are insinuating that “Kirkland Signature” items carry an elevated risk for the general public? Please explain.

How can you tell me with 100% certainty there isnt?

Originally Posted by Dave_J
Originally Posted by Dave_J
Go to Costco and look at all the store brands. KIRKLAND.

Yepper, same city.

Getting anything in the mail should be OK. But.....

If at all worried then take some precautions.
1. Mix 1/4 cup of household bleach in a quart of water.
2. Wear a N-95 rated dust mask when opening the package. Blue 'Smurff' gloves too.
3. Using paper towels, being careful not to cross contaminate . Use a fresh towel and never redip a used towel in the bleach. DAMP wipe the package down and then all the items inside the package. Use caution as bleach can ruin many items. Wipe down the surrounding areas and your hands with clean bleached towels.
4. Wipe the bleached items with clear water.

Originally Posted by Pacnorthcuda

So you are insinuating that “Kirkland Signature” items carry an elevated risk for the general public? Please explain.

No. Not at all. I was just pointing out about the Kirkland WA "Phobia" of this thread. Seems people are panicking over anything from Washington State. Finish reading my post.

Just yesterday I got 5 sets of China made kits. Today I opened 4 boxes of High/Low beam headlight relay kits from China. I am modifying them for Suzuki Motorcycles to take the headlight amparage off the ignition switch and its 18 gauge wiring (Just like our crap MOPAR headlight wiring). So I gloved up, then opened the packages and wiped them down with Clorox Wipes.

Originally Posted by Jjs72D
This is really getting pathetic when people are afraid to buy a car part.

^^^ This Exactly!

STOP POTATO HATE!