Thank you for the input!

Yes, that's a picture of it long before we bought it. We bought it private sale from a great guy in Connecticut. We sold a 68 Charger R/T to be able to afford it. Love it so far, never thought I would own a Hemi car smile

I only have copies of the Broadcast sheet. I attached an up close shot of the remarks area. and a more recent picture of the car.

So 696 means the car was processed at a dealership but not sold thru it? I think it was an employee ordered car for a couple of reasons:

It's a loaded Hemi car which is unusual

It was built in December. If an executive ordered the car, they would have had it for the winter and I am guessing turned it in before the warm weather arrived. I think an executive would want air conditioning. My father worked for GM all his working life and told me an executive who received a company car kept it for 3-6 months or 5000 miles, which ever came first. Not sure what Chrysler did.

I have some history from past owners: It was sold to it's first owner in Texas, ended a drag car for short time and migrated to Ohio, Connecticut and now Massachusetts. Somewhere in there it ended up at a classic car dealership.The guy who started the restoration told me when he cut the paint off, it had "Exterminator GTX" lettered on the doors but there are no picture of it. Seems like an odd choice for a drag car as it would be heavy with all the options.

I really appreciate any further input!

Attached PDF document
75224700_2789455471072949_3433684112425091072_o.jpg

70 Super Bee FK5 383 4-Speed
68 GTX RR1 426 Auto
70 Cuda FC7 440 Auto

Psalm 37:5: Commit your way to the Lord; trust also in Him and He will do it