I don't want to sound insensitive, but if you can handle a chop and everything that goes with a chop, you should be able to handle making the panels you need. There are very few choices otherwise, and those limited choices are pretty expensive. Fortunately most of what you need can be formed from flat sheet metal. You may be able to source some stuff from others, but usually most guys are not very familiar with what parts from the 30s Mopars fit other 30s Mopars.

A few years ago there was an old guy making the parts you are looking for, but I don't think he is doing it any more, and the last I checked, his website was gone.

The guys over on the HAMB message board might be able to help you, they are pretty resourceful. You will need to sign up, but its free. Do an introduction, and ask for help. There is a very active parts for sale section, and there is a parts wanted, but often its watched by scammers. The guys there are pretty hard core pre 64 traditional, so you don't want to mention a rat rod, or a modern chassis and drive train.
Good luck on your search. Gene