They have one in my area called Iron Gates. It’s a luxury only very wealthy can afford. The smallest units which hold 3-4 cars packed tight, with an overhead loft, start at around a quarter million and it goes up from there. And that price is for an unfinished unit, so the owners spend tens of thousands putting in lifts and floors and furniture etc. Add association fees and utilities to that, and it surely ends up costing a fortune.
They aren’t residential, so other than maybe an overnight before heading out to an event on a Sunday morning, you can’t live there.
They host some events open to the public, including a monthly cars and coffee Saturday during the fair weather months here. I’ve gone to check it out. The units are something to behold the way the owners have decorated them. Bars, pinball machines, juke boxes, and of course cars. Though the majority of the cars stored there are exotics, with a handful of muscle cars, hot rods, bikes and customs. The cars and coffee events they allow people to park their cars along the alleys in front of the condos.
Interesting to see but I don’t fit in with that crowd. And I don’t want to spend much time at the open events either, the crowd of exotic car wannabes gets a little hard to take, though some of the girls are nice to look at!