My son (7 y.o.) loves it, and I can honestly say it has motivated me to get back out to the shop and work on the cars again. It is 100% due to the Blasphemi Drag Week episode that I got registered for Rocky Mountain Race Week this year. I'll be converting the '67 back to drag race trim as soon as Big Bend Open Road Race is over this year. I also got my dad to start putting together his '71 El Camino by showing him the Drag Week episode. He's registered for Rocky Mountain too. I have been watching it since before it was Roadkill when they got the Buick from Pewe's place.

I do like roadkill Garage and Hot Rod Garage quite a bit. There ahve been a few episodes that I really didn't like, but a few I have watched repetitively: General Mayhem (original config), Blasphemi Drag Week, Disgustang, Vanishing Paint, Galaxie fail, and a few more of the good build/rescues. Watching Roadkill has also caused me to go seek out other builder videos on youtube like Dillon McCool, Chris Birdsong (junkerup), Vice Grip Garage, Emily and Aaron Reeves, and a bunch of others. Overall, it has has a great effect on the industry. It's up to the bean counters to know if the pay-wall was a good move or not. They are a business afterall.

11.33 @ 118.46 on motor
10.75 @ 125.35 w/ a little spray
Now, high Speed Open Road Racing - Silver State Classic Challenge, Nevada Open Road Challenge, Big Bend Open Road Race
Rocky Mountain Race Week 2020, 2022 2.0, Sick Week 2023