Originally Posted by I_bleed_MOPAR
Originally Posted by mgoblue9798
Make things easy on yourself and swap in a 5.9. Factory v8 computer swap, correct converter/flexplate for v8, along with pinning a couple additional wires for the other two injectors and you are done.

iagree

For my swap, I used the Durango harness & truck PCM that I had put in for the manual trans swap. Engine is in and bolted up. Need to plug in the PCM, install exhaust and radiator then it's ready to fire up. boogie Headed back over tomorrow to work on it. Should finish it this weekend.
Thanks for the offer to help. up Funny thing is it's at my SIL's old house in the edge of Lawrenceville, off 124 near Hi Hope Road. grin Small 2 car garage that is pretty cramped but had enough room on one side to get the truck in. Between my PT job and helping him pack stuff up to sell the house, it's taken a little longer to finish.

Tim

Small world. I am a stones throw away from your SIL's house. Anyways my offer stands. It seems there is about 10% or so of stuff that would be so much easier with an extra set of hands. We should at least grab a beer one night and talk mopar. I don't have any local friends that are into Chrysler stuff.