Originally Posted by SANDYinNS Canada
I'm glad I have gotten closer to Stu than most guys. I could call him most anytime drop in etc.Our last phone call was really awkward as we both knew it could be the last one.......... This has been a huge loss for me. Stu was the focal point of most, if not all the trips I had made to the Bay area. He was a real character, larger than life if you can believe that. We attended many car shows ...but the real party was at his place the club house. It was a guarantee that he would invite a bunch of local guys over and we would bs about cars politics whatever came up. I still keep in touch with the many guys and gals that I met thru Stu.

I seemed rather fitting that a whole bunch of us were in the bar prior to the service . Sally, Stu's wife came in there and found us .. I couldn't help but think that if Stu was there he would have been right there with us! Maybe in spirit he was! It was also pretty cool ( after the service) we were out in the parking lot beers in hand ....huddling around Joann's superbird.... hood up diagnosing a carb issuie !

I made a weekend out of it hanging out with the guys and fitting in the Turlock swap meet. Picked up a few parts for my super bee. Tried my best not to be sad as that wasn't Stu.

Well said Sandy

“So if it’s on the internet it must be true”

Abe Lincoln