Originally Posted by 340Cuda
Originally Posted by LA360
It's a real shame that Rick Watters is no longer in business, he really did a lot of the ground work with the P5 stuff.
Does Rick work for the McGaha's Southwest Machine in Odessa, TX? I have always thought they did outside work but it might be limited to ProStock.

Al, do the Slawco heads leak? I thought that is what was being run.

Is there a Ritter Block that can be used or adapted to a P5 head?

Yes Rick works for Mcgaha now, on the pro stock stuff and other family racecar and hot rod stuff primarily. Keeps him plenty busy. I don't think enough folks are aware of how much Rick had to do with the beginnings of the entire Mopar Pro Stock truck program and the design of the P5 stuff. He is a very smart guy when it comes to engine devlopement and when it comes to a dyno operator/tuner I have never met a better one.

The Slawko stuff IS the standard, but not for the faint of wallet. Yes they ALL leak when he gets them. A lot of time goes into fixing those issues. IMO there is NO ONE better than Slawko when it comes to cylinder heads development and work period. He even has some CNC programs for Mopars if you like, even the Predator head smile

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"