Got my rear diffuser project underway. I'm shooting for a double diffuser, meaning effectively it will have useful air flow above and below, and will try for some proper exhaust outlet positioning to give a "blown" effect. We'll see. Below is the center foam form plug that will effectively wrap the fuel cell. It is pictured upside down looking at the rear/exit. The forward bump is to help re attach the air flow around the 8.75". All the 2lb foam will go away, its not structural, the layup will be epoxy CF/Kelvar, with needed vertical strakes to promote vortice flow. The 2lb urethane foam form is both easy and hard to work with. runaway Haven't decide if the finished diffuser will be 1 or 3 attached pieces. I have got some issues with heat on the epoxy because of exhaust routing on the side diffuser wings. This diffuser will integrate with the modded rear bumper previously posted. Regardless, until it sees a wind tunnel test, it be only for looks no matter how much I think I know. biggrin

IMG_2139.JPG

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.