The options you can purchase on a enclosed are endless, I think the gen "L" is a total waste of space myself ..

If you look into the nice inverters both Honda and Yamaha make depending on what you have to run in trailer you can have a nice, small, quiet genset

In the same area more or less I have a shower and toliet in my trailer ..

Cabinets are nice on the top side but, the lower ones again take allot of space up (I figured that in on mine) but, they do have a use ,like for my winch to be hid, built shelves inside them so they just don't end up being piled full of junk

I got rubber coin floor in my trailer , the best way to decide I think is go to a close divisional or national event and look thru the sportsman pits, most of those fellas will give you good tips on what to or not to buy

I'll post a few more of my trailer ..

And, I say one more thing In my opinion , you should never, ever consider buying a enclosed if you do not have the proper unit to tow it

If you live close to the track, yes ..Maybe you COULD get by with a half ton or something but, it is not exactly legal and its surely not safe

Not to mention, they just do not have the power , suspension ,etc to do a good job

The lips of fools bring them strife, and their mouths invite a beating.Proverbs 18:6