We are not allowed to run the W2s on our 360 around here. We can run the x, j and even the T/A stuff. The beauty is they are ususlly chevy tracks, and there isnt a soal who even knows the difference between the W2 or the 915. On out 9 to 1 2 bbl engines we can run "stock" 360s. I know some 360 came out with w2s, but not enough to be considered "stock" around here. I would do what almost every mopar guy around here does. Run the Magnum heads on a 360 LA engine. plug the factory intake bolt holes on the magnums, and re drill the heads for the LA intake pattern. On our Late Model 2bbl engine we can run an R3 block, W2s, and 11:1 comp. These guys are getting 500 HP around here with a 355 chevy with a 500 holley 2bbl. Our mopar I am currently building for next year is easily going to be there. We can not port, but everyone acid ports, then throws the heads in the most humid place we can find and gets the heads all rusty. Yes its cheating, but is it really if EVERY person on the track does the same thing???

Dirt guys always find a way to "bend" the rule book. Smoky Unik was a master at it, and openly said it in HOT ROD that featured him in it a few months back.

If you can can you PM me some of the rules?? We can run roller rocker, revv kits, after market rods, but as a mopar MUST maintain no more stroke than 3.58. Our engine is going to be 3.31 stroke, 4.060 bore, W2 heads, and a question mark cam.

I dont know If I helped, but DIRT CARS ARE AWSOME!!!

Kasey