So I put an SRT 392 short block with the SRT 392 cam and eagle top end into my 2011 ram 1500, it all bolts up and works perfect until the second time I drive it, the code for slow response (p0016 I think) for the VVT comes up shortly after begenning the second trip, normaly when we get a car or truck with this code I can cure this with an oil change to the correct weight oil, I used 20-50 for assembly lube and 5-30 to fill it after that so I knew it was a possibility I would get this code but figured I would change it after break in, witch I did do 5-20 oil, still getting the code the second time I drive it after clearing the codes (this is the only code I am getting) so I thought maybe it was still too thick so I changed it again to 0-20 synthetic the next time butt I am still getting the code. I would not worry about it as everything looks perfect in the data stream and the truck runs awesome except when the code comes up it goes into limp mode (won't go over about 2500 RPM, no 5th gear and no cruise control). Should I get a higher volume oil pimp? I used a 5.7 pump I had here that was new, perhaps I need a 6.4 pump? This motor has the piston oil squirters also. I am planning to get it tuned for the new motor, can they just make it less sensitive when they tune it?

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!