If your seeing one lifter gush oil with it at max lift you know they all will, correct shruggy work
I saw a similar problem on a set of solid roller lifter on a early street Hemi block years ago, the driver side lifter oil galley was machine lower in relation to the main bearing centers witch made the bottom of the lifters expose that oil galley at max lift when running, which made the oil pressure vary at idle puke
I ended up blocking that oil galley off as those lifters where the good early Engle lifters that had that side(oil galley side) of the lifter body longer than the center side of the lifters.
It sounds to me like you will need a different, longer body lifter or have the block bush and make sure the machine shop has the bushings extend above the lifter bores also to fix it. I don't think I would do that though before making sure I couldn't use another brand of lifters to cure that problem work scope twocents
Another solution could be to have that camshaft reground to lower the heel of the lobes, like a small base circle grind, which will lower the lifters in relation to the lifter bores which might cure your oiling issues work shruggy
Good luck either way, let us know your solution please thumbs

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 12/16/19 02:39 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)