Originally Posted by 71GTX471
I know this is an old topic but I was looking to find the value on a NOS 4spd shifter boot I have with the pistol grip slotted hole,I googled the part #3467770 stamped on the ring & the boot for the 3spds comes up,Brad's NOS 70/74 B/E 3spds picture with the round hole,on Brewers they have an NOS #2996405 B/E 3spd with the round hole,I belive some where along the way the factory double assigned the part numbers or something & that #2996405 is correct for 3spd & #3467700 for 4spd,my boot is also vendor code #53495,anyone have a 3 or 4 spd boot with the part #s stamped in the ring opposite from this,also Im looking for a 3spd boot if anyone has one for a reasonable price.

I would like to revisit this post. I have a 4-speed boot #3467770 and it was new, but already had a small rip on the corner of the pistol shifter handle slot area. Finding the same problem with all the part #'s coming up with a round 3-speed hole in it. Has anybody find the answer out yet. Are there any NOS 4-speed boot that work without ripping. Are there any repro' out there that look good and do not rip. Any help is appreciated.
Bob

Mom & Dad let me buy a brand new 70 Challenger R/T 440 Six-Pack Super Trac Pack when I was 17

(Robert what is a 440 Six-Pack)