As several have said a lot of factors go into how long they will last. I have owned two sets of 440 BME rods and I think they are the best brand if you want an aluminum rod. First set I bought used and ran for several years not sure how many runs were on them but way over what they should been run, I am sure, I put 400 runs on them, who knows what the previous owner did. So I replaced them on a freshen 5 years ago, just because I was worried about them, and I put about 600 on that set, and this spring one broke going through the lights. So your answer is how lucky do you feel? Normally aspirated, keeping the RPM's down, and timing back so it don't detonate, they will last a long time, BUT eventually they will break. A steel rod just has a longer fatigue cycle than aluminum. I had one guy tell me that storing your car in a controlled environment over the winter will make them last longer. Might be something to that, as the last two years my car went from a heated garage to the race car trailer for the winter.