Using the Eaton Series 1530x-x style fuse/relay box. It uses Metri-Pack 280 terminal connectors, and can come in different configurations.
The specific one I have is the series 15305-2.
Got it pre-wired with the relays and fuses from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FWILL20/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But I should have just ordered the box non-wired as I will just use the Metri-pack 280 terminals crimped on the wiring so I don't have to make wire splices.
That box series # has the fuses bussed to the main power, and one side of the relays activation coil bussed. I needed 2 relays activated on the high side for the headlights, and the other 3 activated on the low side for cooling fans, horn (or A/C compressor)
so I cut the relay side buss, and soldered a ground wire to the upper/end part of the bus. The first 3 relays are still on the stock buss connection that is connected to power through one of the fuses.

The 1530x-4 series is the un-bussed box if you need to mix switched and unswitched power, but it will be a few exrea wires ti make the connections to create the power busses.