Weekend warrior/ cruise night and occasional track car. With some health issues behind me I am back up and working at almost 62 years young.. Been in a wheelchair for 20 years so my shop is set up accordingly. Benches, engine stands all lowered. Plus heat, air, satellite dish. Do all my own work, just a little different, LOL. I drive with hand controls (throttle and brakes). So after previous car learning curves this one will be built solely with that in mind. Easy for me to work on, programmable shifting, tuning, better brakes, etc. And vintage air, I'm tired of sweating. Rear suspension. Parallel 4 bar from control freak with Viking double adjustable coil overs. Mini tubs to frame rails. Ford 9 inch aluminum center section, Eaton Truetrac 3.70 gears. Wilwood 12.19 brakes. Frame connectors, torque boxes, core support brace and hidden inner fender supports.. Front suspension Gerst with power rack and pinion. Double adjustable coil overs, sway bar and 2 inch drop spindles. 12.19 brakes. Trans is a TCI 6X set up with Chrysler Reid bellhousing, 3500 stall and electronic shifting. Engine will be 572 all aluminum hemi. Finally collected everything but pushrods. Got my new KB block last month. (it was worth the wait, Very stout piece.) Pump gas 11.5 to 1. Molnar crank and rods. Diamond pistons. I have both a Charley's pan and a Milodon road race pan. Leaning towards the Milodon. with a 2 quart accumulator. Heads are Stage V customs CNC ported from FHO. Stage V rockers with FHO stands. Cam is a bullet 262/270 @ .050. 114lsa, .710 in. .690 ex. Jesel lifters and belt drive. Stage V dual 4500 intake machined for injectors and rails.. Complete Holley Dominator EFI setup from Rich Nedbal. with dual 1200cfm accufab throttle bodies. Holley injectors, Holley smart coils. All wiring harnesses. Andy F throttle linkage, cam sync ,tone wheel and pickup bracket. Aeromotive Phantom 340 pump. Rich will help me on the tuning. This will be a learning curve for me. At this time I just finished rear brakes, moving to front and installing all brake lines. Then on to fuel lines and wiring. If interested I will post pics as I progress.

68.jpg68 under.jpgrearend.jpgblock2.jpg
Last edited by galen; 11/21/19 12:25 AM.