Originally Posted by RMCHRGR
Al, SK has XRP brand, some seem to swear by it. I ended up using a bunch of their stuff just because that's what SK carries. It's not bad but I prefer the Russell brand, I have had good luck with it. Since I don't live near SK anymore, I looked at some fittings on Summit the other day and Aeroquip seems to be slightly cheaper than some other brands.

Moreland Belt and Hose in Freeport carries Aeroquip stuff.

I don't go to SK as often as I used to.Unless I have a tow bringing me out there the are over 20 miles away. Although they match the mail order guys it's still $25 in diesel for me to get out there. The free shipping is hard to beat. I have alot of Russel stuff on there so for now That's what I will use. Maybe one day Cotton braided and black fittings will replace all the steel but..................
For now I'm adding a pair of NOS plates to use as an intercooler.Tech told me 44 jets will give me 50 hp from each plate and lower the IAT over 100* so more than 6 lbs of boost can be used. I am a little over a half a second away from my goal and legal limit and that's IT!!! dino

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!