Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Why would you not use the complete XD set for your car, why mess with success?
Inertia created by the driveshaft and the rotational force on the left rear tire makes it need a different spring than the passenger side, Ma Mopar figured that out a long time ago shruggy work

If I had a set of originals that might work. This is not a drag car, its a driver. The new mp set has the left spring with 1-1/2" more arch than the right, the original b-body set of xhd springs I have has about 1/2" more arch on the passenger side. Just standing on the 2 new springs tells me no way the car will be level. Maybe this set is made wrong. I have heard you could use 2 rights to solve this, and works well on a driver. I also dont like the fact that the second leaf on right side extends all the way up under the eye bolt, but the left side is about 3" back....seems odd, on the b-body set, both second leaves support under the eye, the reason they do not wheel hop at reasonable power levels. I need the stock height of the 340 spring, with a stronger front section. I had heard of a-body guys using 2 right side super stock springs, just wondering what others have tried and what bars would work well since the rear spring rate will be higher, I assume the front rate should increase a little too.