I've just spent at least 20 hours modifying my Milodon windage tray to fit inside my 410 (360+40) new stroker. Very disappointing. It clears the crank (Scat 4.00) without any problem, however, the H-beam rods ALL hit the tray. The louvers needed to be completely ground away, and the radius of the the rod's throw needed to be pounded and re-shaped into the tray. Also, the Milodon mounting 4 main studs needed to be cut shorter by about 7/16" each to clear the Milodon road race oil pan (they will hit the center of the oil pan).

Also, the windage tray needed further grinding to clear the Milodon oil pump pickup tube.

And... the Milodon road race oil pan needed extensive pounding at the oil pump area (Melling HV) as it wouldn't clear the oil pump at the pan's bottom corner radius... so to fit and align to the block and oil pan-to-block bolt holes. I also ground away the oil pump at the specific area of contact (using a Dremel tool). Spent at least another 10+ hours making the pan fit.

Overall, very disappointing with Milodon... their Tech Line phone discussion gave me no fear or cautions to install all of these products.... they should try it themselves.

Last edited by Mopar Mitch; 10/04/19 02:33 PM.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!