I get DAILY phone calls for this show. I watched one video for a minute. Is this a company? Whos cars are they working on if they are really doing any work? I'm guessing they are actors and have a shop or shops behind the scenes that actually do the work. Otherwise wouldn't they have a way to contact them?

I just had a guy call that wanted someone to put a blown BB in his Chevelle.

Had another guy that wanted twin turbos on an Escalade.

Had a guy pull into my shops parking lot in an early Vette with a 632" Sonny Bryant and asked if I could help dial in the carb. I had to laugh. Hell ALL THE HARD WORK WAS DONE. Buy an O2 meter and learn yourself. Sheesh. Gentleman hot rodders smile

Couple days ago i had an old guy from Ohio that said he had 30 Mopars he needed to get rid of. Said "he's not Jay Leno" and not getting any younger. I asked what he had. Said a dozen Chargers, 71 Challenger convertible, etc. I asked if they were rust bucket, basket cases. He said no way but they did need a resto. I Google mapped his address and he lived in a very modest house. I might have to ask if I can take a look smile The 71 Challenger convertible sounds nice. Oh, and this guy called cause he saw the $200k black Charger that Detroit Muscle did that sold at the Dallas Mecum auction and wanted to know if they needed anymore Chargers.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets