I’ve got several friends who have bought the current EFI systems on the market. The fitech guy struggled to figured it all out. No help from the tech guys at fitech. Gets worse mileage than the carb it replaced but seems to work ok. He had to have a computer guru help him. MSD guy was never happy with the hot starting of the car. Seemed to run ok but he sold the car before too long. I built him a oem Carter for his 70 440 stick car and he brags on it all the time. Works flawlessly. Friend with the low priced Holley brags about how pleased he is with the system and then starts complaining about the guy that installed it and how it won’t idle. It constantly changes the idle rpm. He has talked to several guys and is constantly “tuning” . He does have really low vacuum at idle. The only personal experience had with FI was the first generation of the old Holley system on an 80 Ford truck with a 300 six. It helped me out until it burned out a relay inside the unit. Of coarse the old Ford carb on those motor was junk. It was not much better than just pouring gas down the carb while you drove down the roads. I’ve got a customer that insists on FI so I’m calling Richard Nedbal for the $2000 system with the tune for my car, AFTER he pays for the system.