kinda what Ive thought since they 1st came out.... never even really liked the looks of them anyways.... But since the LA's and Magnums aren't likely to be brought back anytime soon, eventually I will have no choice but to buy something with a newer engine...… unless I can magically find a way to move out of the Rust Belt and sustain myself..... to the land of plentiful older rust free trucks.... Especially for an Illinois truck, this thing is in great shape. new tires, new dual exhaust (cat back, what I call "BS duals") but still new. also brand new hitch receiver and brake box.... I don't tow often, and when I do it isn't more than a ton to a ton and 1/2 (popup camper or utility trailer with a garden tractor on it, etc) and the 3.9 in my most recent Dakota is saying "help me" even with that kind of tow loads, haha.... price don't seem bad, and he's willing to deal from there..... I know that timing chains and such are prohibitively costly for these engines, but for a "modern" truck it is what it is....
this would mostly be a daily driver, and occasional Menard's hauler.... I need to get back to something with an 8' bed. And NO 4 door cabs!!!! Sorry.. I hate the looks of those, and have absolutely NO need for it. I'd like to stay with Dodge, since it's all I have ever bought....