You asked about pinion angle....to a guy that does not understand why his tires are squealing....

I didn't see any tire size listed, saw no pictures of tires, saw no copy of the alignment sheet or even the exact specs to which it was aligned.
You want help but are making it hard to BE helped with all these missing bits of information.
I'll state this:
IF the alignment guy set the car to stock specs for a manual steering car, that is not good. If he set it to the factory specs for a power steering car, that is not a whole lot better. Many times, these alignment guys are lazy and unmotivated to deviate from the factory settings. I have seen it many times...A guy takes his classic Mopar in and comes back with positive camber, no caster and 1/8" toe in.
No, that is not a good alignment for today's tires or today's driver.
You do not want to ever have positive camber. It will almost always result in less caster than ideal. 1/2 degree of negative camber is great and despite what the uneducated fools may say, it will not result in extreme wear of the inside edges of the tires. Excessive toe OUT will but 1/2 degree of negative camber aids in cornering and high speed stability. Get ALL the positive caster that can be achieved. Match the left and right sides. FORGET the old rule about aligning for the crown of the road where the tech sets the camber positive on the left and negative on the right. Make both sides even. Caster makes the car stable in a straight line and helps keep the outside tire more evenly squared up to the road in turns. A car with more caster will drive straight when you let go of the wheel on a straight road.

Finally.....Was it THIS guy that did the alignment ??

Align.jpg
Last edited by Frankenduster; 09/12/19 01:03 AM.