I'm having multiple issues with my motor currently that I believe one of the possibilities that are causing them are a crankcase pressure issue. My engine has the moroso
billet positive locking breathers ( part number 68788) on each valve cover. Originally I had both breathers just left open venting to the air. Now I am almost convinced that I have too much crankcase pressure building up causing my rear main seal leak. So I left the one breather open as an inlet for air into the engine and I hooked the other breather to the pcv port on the front carburetor. The engine seems to start a little easier and not run as rich as before, however I cannot get the idle speed lower than roughly 1800 to 2000 rpm. I have the idle speed screws backed all of the way out on both carburetors but it still idles very high. Am I missing something with how these breathers are supposed to be hooked up?

1973 Cuda 528 all aluminum Hemi, 4 speed, 3.23 Sure-Grip, (JA5) Silver Frost Metallic 1973 Challenger Rallye 340 1985 W150 Power Ram prospector 1986 Camaro IROC-Z 305 tpi