1DGEMAN
Which carb number and is it a replacement or original? I have 17 Six Pack carbs. I bought 2 sets of gauge pins and have pined all of my carbs. There is a variation from original and replacement carbs. The pins are not that expensive if all you want to measure is air bleeds the small set would cover that up to .060. That being said the outboard carbs varied from .027 for replacement to .039 for original HSB .052 and .068 for IAB. The center carbs measured .026 to .028 HSB and .065 TO .073 IAB.

Hope this helps

Thanks, that's very helpful. I'm building a six pack setup with mechanical secondaries. The info is to help me understand how the original system functioned. I have the 2300s and had completely closed the outboard idle screws. I'm getting fuel pullover from the primary carb. I have rebuilt the carb AGAIN. As was as rebuilt the outboards. I have swapped the carbs around since they are all 350 cfm. Same issue with all carbs. I suspected the hi speed bleeds,and while they need work, I now believe I created the problem by forcing all idle air through the center carb.