Just to clarify a few things...

I bought this 413 off Craigslist months ago basically to snag the adjustable rocker arms off of it. Upon further inspection, I found it had been rebuilt (Early 70's as I recall) but never fired up. It also had the Crower cam spec'd above installed. I decided to clean it up and run it in something just for kicks. With the F100 needing a motor now, I decided the 413 would fit the bill until I decide what direction I want to go with the truck long term. That being said, I'm not expecting this to be a "Race motor" or a "Street Motor". I'm expecting it to be somewhat obnoxious on the street and slower than I'd like at the track. Not ideal, but it is what it is.

The cams I spec'd above are just what I have laying around that seemed most fitting for the application. The Lunati came with the truck when I bought it and I planned on installing it in the 383 in the near future but that ship has sailed. The Hughes was purchased years ago for another 440 that I have yet to complete and obviously the Crower was somebody else's choice for the 413 years back.

Honestly, I'm not set on using any of those cams and am not opposed to buying "The Right Cam", whatever that may be. I know there are alot of people on here way smarter than me which is why I come here for input. I guess at this point I'm wondering how much power I'm potentially leaving on the table based upon making a cam selection for this motor. Is it justifiable to sell the Lunati for example and buy something else or are we really just splitting hairs at this point? shruggy

[img]https://s9.postimg.cc/6fbjxzfvv/48-2016-_Drag-_Weekend-_Best-_Burnouts-lpr.jpg[/img]

73 GTX *440*727*8 3/4*
69 DART GT *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
73 ROAD RUNNER *451*4 SPEED*DANA*
64 F100 *383*4 SPEED*9"*
75 DODGE D300 *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
99 DODGE RAM 3500 4X4 DUALLY... ON 38"s