I scaled my 69 B-Body
496 BB - 600HP
727 4200 stall
Cal-trac mono leafs, Cal-tracs bars. 4.10
Viking double adjustable on all 4 corners
390/45/R15 M&H Racemasters. 95% Street Car.

Before, the adjustment the vehicles ride heights were even/equal on all four corners (Front Driver and Front Pass ride heights were equal). Vehicle drove and tracked true.

Starting weight: Driver in car, no cal-trac preload, front sway bar disconnected, all shocks at 0 (soft)
FL -1031 FR - 981
RL- 870 RR- 835

Next, I adjusted the drivers side torsion bar clockwise/tighter 3 turns, and loosened the passenger side torsion bar 3 turns. Driver in car the weights are:
FL- 1061 FR-951
RL -831 RR-873

While I think the weight distribution is correct, the ride height has now changed as I expected it would.
The pass side is 1/4" lower, while the drivers side is 1/4" higher from their original starting points. So now overall, the Drivers Front and Drivers Rear ride heights are now a 1/2" higher than both the Pass Front and Pass Rear. The Drivers side of the car sits a 1/2" higher than the passenger side. After a test drive the car still seems to drive well and track true under WOT and cruise speeds. However, is this normal to have this much of a difference in ride height?? Have others experienced the same?

Another option that I tested was to return the torsion bars to their previous/original loads and adjust the RR cal- trac bar by adding 1-1/2 turns (one and a half) of pre-load, this test adjustment provided near the same corner weights and ride heights as the torsion bar adjustment did. However,I felt that adjusting the torsion bars was a better route than driving around on the street with 1-1/2 turns of preload on the RR.

Open to any technical recommendations and/or comments.

Thanks!