Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda

I wouldn't want to use adjustable strut rods to dial in caster anyway, that just binds the lower control arm pivot when doing so...

With the offset upper control arm bushings and adjustable rods, the alignment guy was able to get +7 comfortably before adversely loading the pin or rod bushings. It was a $200 alignment as the guy had take the wheels off, back the T bars out and unhook the sway bar, adjust the rods, cycle the suspension to check for binding, crack and re-torque the pin bolts (I should have done all that when I assembled it, but live and learn). He lengthened them as much as he could, them then backed them off so I have a good adjustment range.

I went with his recommendation on settings for the street, but there is more to be had if I can extend my talent enough to take advantage.

I had the rods laying around for 5 years or so before they went in a year and a half ago and are an older design that I use with a stock bushing. I'd definitely investigate the bolt route if doing it again.

At any rate, I'm interested to see where the OP's alignment lands.