Matt Hensley fired up and broke in the cam today on my low deck 512. Everything went real good. Matt did a awesome job on my build. Can't wait to get in a car. What sucks is the sled im going to put it in. Well it's not ready and won't be for a while. So I may have to buy something to put in. Solid FT Cam break in went great with no problems.Thanks Dwayne Porter for the cam. Engine idles at 50-55 psi hot 75-80 psi when reved. Thats with standard volume melling pump. Used the Fast Fish rear main seal set up. No leaks from the rear seal and no leaks anywhere else. Dominic Thumper 850 carb worked perfect. Thanks Dom. If your gonna run carb call Dominic. Customer service and carb quality is the best. Mike at B3 did me a geometry kit and rocker arm set up was spot on. Larry Smith did my TF 240s and M1 intake and they came out real nice. Met some great people during this build. Ken and Matt at Hensley Performance were great to deal with. Matts attention to detail on the machine work and assembly is first class. Hope to have it on the dyno soon for some numbers.

Last edited by HDNMOPERS; 07/23/19 08:59 PM.