Originally Posted by TJP
I have a fairly new hunter system. By the time we get the car on the rack, put the plates under the tires (we do not have an alignment rack), Check the tire pressures, mount the heads, calibrate the heads, perform the alignment, undo everything, test drive to make sure all is good. Do the kwik detail and paper work I have over half a day in the job. At 150.00 I would be losing about twice that.

That is why I typically only do the alignments for well established customers or after we've done suspension work. Others I refer to a local frame shop. i do not know what they charge but I'm guessing 150-200.

The same applies to oil changes, I lose my backside on everyone. Hope this helps explain from the other side of the fence wink beer

Over half a day in the job ? confused The most time I ever had to spend was getting a big block duster dialed in and that was about 2 hours. I use a new Hunter rack and it takes about 10 minutes to set up and compensate the heads. I've done about a dozen old Mopars on it but I do insist that all the cams move before you bring it to me and I charge $50-$75 depending on how long it takes.
Gus beer

64 Plymouth Savoy
493 Indy EZ's by Nick at Compu-Flow
5-Speed Richmond faceplate Liberty box
Dana 60