Just curious what the odds are that my 73 Roadrunner has a seat belt interlock system? It has an indicator lamp on the dash near the console which I believe says "Fasten Seat Belts" but I haven't seen that on any of my other 73's. Just sitting here thinking about my intermittent no cranking issue that occurs at the most inconvenient times and results in a temper tantrum similar to the National Lampoons Christmas Vacation house lighting debacle until it randomly starts cranking again. rant After checking all the basic things and thinking about it, I'm about certain it has at least part of the interlock system on it but didn't think it was installed until 1974 shruggy. Can anyone confirm if 73's got the interlock system. I'm away from the car right now, otherwise I'd go look and have more details for you guys. Just thinking about it now that I stepped away from it for a bit and figured I'd pick your brains. Thanks Guys!

[img]https://s9.postimg.cc/6fbjxzfvv/48-2016-_Drag-_Weekend-_Best-_Burnouts-lpr.jpg[/img]

73 GTX *440*727*8 3/4*
69 DART GT *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
73 ROAD RUNNER *451*4 SPEED*DANA*
64 F100 *383*4 SPEED*9"*
75 DODGE D300 *440*4 SPEED*DANA*
99 DODGE RAM 3500 4X4 DUALLY... ON 38"s