I must admit, when it comes to my pastime/hobby such as this, I am negligent with time slips since dating to way back in the 80's.
Neither did I keep/preserve slips from my previous slower cars (mid 13's) being that I was focusing more on the evening haunts which gave different results.

From what I can remember on some of my last times out, it snapped off a few 10.3's 10.1's 10.4's with a 9.97 being my best. 1.42-ish ft. This came via a few changes that while now looking back, I wish I would have done them one at a time. (Classic hurry up and see, being that I have no real time for track time.)

These changes at any given time were a combo of retooling the convertor by Lenny to bring me up to my torque and power sweet spot faster, retooling of my carb by Thumper D to run clean and snappier, a change over to double adjustable rear shocks and repositioning of their travel angle along with Tri-City launchers and of course a trip to the underground fitness gym, Area 51.

493 Stroker. 12.5 CR. Single plane Edelbrock RPM with a 1000 CFM Thumpered carb originating as a 950 Pro-Systems. Indy SR aluminum heads with a cleaning by Compu-flo (Stock port windows) and then a refreshening by BEST machine, the builders. 640 lift flat tappet with a split 71-72 duration??
Hoosier Quick time Pros 28X11.5's on the caboose wheels.

2990 Lbs without me in the seat. I'm about 180 with wet socks and denim jeans.

I'll post 'em when I find 'em.

Anyone interested in seeing my Police Diplomat slips, I'd be happy to post them being that I found those a couple of years ago in between Chinese take out menus. LOL.

By the way, my car has not seen any miles in the last few years, though on a good year, I'll fetch a couple of thousand miles on the odometer in city and suburb traffic.