Quote:

Well let's break the numbers down from the A12 registry which are stated in this post.

Of the known A12 Bees in the registry, there are only 10 Butterscotch A12 Bee coupes, 7 4-speed, 3 automatic which are all column shift. Pretty rare already.

This is the only one found yet with an auto on the floor. This doen't take into consideration the console or the deluxe buckets.

The car is not for sale. No attempt to pump the car up as it can speak for itself. The numbers don't lie.

Quote:

Quote:

Your correct, the one of one claim is due to the deluxe bucket seats and auto with console combination, not on the butterscotch color.

You mean the only A12 Bee with deluxe bucket seats and auto with console. Or only butterscotch one with that combo.

That's really pushing the numbers game to pump the sale or brag about a car.

I think all some of these people are saying is that you can say just about ANY car is a "one of one" if you play with the options. There is no "auto on the floor" without a console. On the other hand an A12 car by itself is not really all that rare, when you consider the amount that were made and it being a half year option package. Heck, I have had no fewer than 3 A12 cars at my shop that are original console auto cars.

MB