I've still not seen anything that tells me exactly what would be needed from anyone who has done this swap. I have couple of 2010's and one might be candidate for 6.4 if I can figure out exactly what is needed. I know MP has the kit with harness for older Mopars. From my reading, the 5.7 harness will not work. My biggest concern is getting the brains to work and fire. I wish I could find someone who has done it already! https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-6-4L-HEMI-392-Crate-Engine-68303090AA/223484593115?

There was a company in South Florida that did this swap, so I've been told, but they are out of business now. Would have been nice because I'm in Florida.

Thanks for any answers.

Edit:

I'm reading through the sticky now on everything to do and not do, hoping something there. Also, would strongly consider a 6.1 swap too if that were considerably more feasible. Looking to get more cubes, no MDS, and not do a rebuild but have an all new crate engine.

Lastly, if anyone knows of a super reputable company in the southeast, I'd consider shipping car to and from. Thanks and PM me if you do.

Larry

Last edited by larrymopar360; 06/19/19 06:47 PM.

Facts are stubborn things.