DANGINA stated: "I took peoples advice and went with the safer 1.12" bars... I should have gone with the 1.24" "

The 1.12" TBs aren't bad, and they're a world better than the factory original sizes, but you could still improve the car's handling with larger TBs (diving, rising, leaning... overall flatness). I've always stated and suggested that... after you install larger TBs (such as 1.0, 1.10, 1.12, etc,), and you get used to them after a short while, you will only wonder and ask yourself, with realization, why you didn't go larger, considering the effort and time/expense that you went through. I've done all that in the past, and offer my suggestions... go larger (at least 1.12... better yet.. 1,18, 1.20,1.22, 1.24. the hex is 1.25", so the largest available is a 1.24 to fit through the hex... contact Firm Feel and they make you a set. (don't have them make it 1.25 or else you WILL have difficulty fitting it through the hex.... 1.24 is the largest size to fit through the factory hex. Don't be afraid of larger TBs.

From my experience, and setting up the suspension on my Challenger for AX, those stiffer 1.24 TBs are the best available... but people need to learn that 1.24" TBs aren't really that stiff. The RACE AAR/TAs that ran SCCA TransAm ... and still run today in Vintage/Historic events... have much larger TBs... ~1.4 diameter. I love my 1.24 TBs and would never give them up for something softer.

My leafs are Flex-A-Form fiberglass mono-leafs.. rated 225#/inch... having an approximate 5" uncompressed arch.... matched to the intended AX weight of the car. IF I'd ever change again, I'd go a little stiffer... maybe 250#/inch and a 4" uncompressed arch.

IF your concerned about ride comfort on the street, then: avoid rough bumpy roads/potholes, etc. Learn to adjust your tire psi within reason for that ride comfort (higher psi = rougher rides)...; consider the sidewall heights of your tires.. 30-35-series will ride stiffer, 40-45 still stiff but a touch softer, 50-55-60 smoother yet... for the STREET. Get the idea? Highway cruising typically has smoother roads. Also, consider multi-adjustable shock absorbers... 2x better than 1x for fine -tuning.

As you make compromises (street, AX, etc)... you give up the advantages for the other.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!