Alright guys. Wanted to give you some details. Most of you know that my Dad was at one point known as "Red Light Billy". In his typical fashion he is trying to get off the line before his time.

We had finally got out of inpatient care, and Dad had 2 good days at home. We came back to the hospital to get his chemo port in and his white blood cell count was too high to count and his blood was too thin to safely complete the procedure. He was admitted to inpatient but it was determined his liver is no longer healthy enough to continue chemo. The last couple of days have been hard as he has been struggling through pain and brain fog. We have switched to palliative or comfort care. He's on morphine and is in a lot less pain.

We have elected to remain inpatient at the Goodyear Cancer Treatment Center of America. It is safer as Dad is such a big man; we need some help keeping him clean, safe and comfortable. We are not sure how much time we have before he has to go through tech for the big race upstairs. If anyone wants to visit you can, but he is mostly sleeping/uncouncious now.

I will keep everyone up to date on what happens next and will be planning a big memorial here in Phoenix as well as another one in Oklahoma. I'll keep you posted on times and dates of both. Dad said he wanted us to get together and celebrate his life at the end.

I also want to get together all the drag week stories and get them bound and published as that was something Dad always wanted to do and ran out of time. I am hoping to have it ready by Drag week 2019 so Dad can be there in spirit. We may create a kick starter to get it done. I'll keep you guys in the loop. I also want to try to finish up Drag week 2018 as well. It won't be the same as Dad's writing but I can't leave his story unfinished. If anyone wants to post some drag week memories or some pictures I'll be looking on here or you can reach me at 602 488 2695 or iamafish101@aol.com.