I had some bad luck this weekend, broke a rod and windowed my world products wedge aluminum block. Have not got it out yet, but about a 6 inch square hole in one side. I live in mid Missouri about 80 miles east of St. Louis, do you guys know any good shops that could repair that kind of damage in the area? I know some decent welders in my area but don't know if I want them welding on my block when they have never repaired an engine block. I worry about excessive heat warping it and making it more difficult for the final machining. Funny but it looks like the big end stayed on the crank, because it never lost oil pressure just started vibrating, I expected to see a u-joint bad, until I saw oil dripping out of the blanket. Engine still spins with the starter, and I took off a valve cover and it looks like no valves are even bent. I could not find all the pieces at the track, so they will have to fabricate a piece to fix the hole. But it was on a good run, 6.11 @ 111mph in the 1/8 and clicked it off right before the finish and it still ran 9.71 @ 127mph. So any advice or experiences in having an aluminum block fixed with damage like this, and how the repair held up would really be welcome.