Originally Posted by DZJim
Originally Posted by 73cuda340
Are there any issues with running airplane gas in cars? There is a small airport by me that sells 100 octane airplane fuel that is ethanol free. This is the only ethanol free gas that I can find locally . Would this cause any issues with the motor, carburetors or fuel pump?

Don't get caught evading tax! You do not want to come to the attention of the taxman...EVER! For any reason. They don't sleep and they don't forget, and very, very rarely do they forgive.

Another member here mentioned never heard of anyone getting caught. We had a Fair ride concession get caught using his red dye diesel generator fuel in his OTR transport tractors, got a $50K fine, nobody likes to advertise getting caught I suspect.

OT, I have used the same portable transfer pump for both fuels, and wonder what contamination between fuels would constitute a violation, since there is often some residual amount of fuel left in the pumps filter/lines.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.